As a former Editor of Chambers UK, with experience of researching Chambers Global, Europe and USA, I can offer your firm valuable insight into how the directories work and how to create and present your submissions to best effect. I can help you streamline the submissions process, save you money and reduce the amount of fee-earner time spent on directories-related work.
Having spent two years in-house at a Top 50 UK law firm (where I helped the firm achieve its best ever results in both Chambers and Legal 500), I have been involved on both sides of directories submissions, so understand the pressures law firms face and am perfectly placed to work with your Marketing or Business Development team to make the process as painless and productive as possible.
- Former Editor of Chambers UK
- Former Chambers Head of Research
- In-house Communications Manager for Top 50 UK law firm
- Specialist in UK, Irish, Middle East and offshore markets
- Chambers Researcher for Chambers USA, Chambers Europe and Chambers Global
- Clients include regional, national and City UK firms, barristers’ chambers, and law firms in the US, Europe, South Africa, Middle East, Asia and several offshore jurisdictions
I have experience of writing / assisting with awards entries including Legal Business and FT Innovative Lawyers.
Presentations: Demystifying the Directories
If you don’t want to commit to a full adviser service – or just feel some bits of the process are confusing – I offer presentations aimed at explaining the reasoning behind the rankings, how best to present your submission, the importance of referees (and how to choose them) and how to maximise your chances of being ranked correctly. I’ve given these presentations to firms around the UK and in Europe, to both lawyers and marketing professionals and they are an easy, affordable way to help take the pain from the process. I’m also happy to tailor these to the specific needs of your firm – and each session includes a Q&A that allows the attendees to address any particular issues they may be experiencing.
To find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org